**Down from £180**
Hawke Panorama Range
Performance and design encapsulated into a 1 inch riflescope tube. A compact turret design and an inset rubber magnification ring keep the profile of the scope minimal, while maintaining functionality.
The Panorama stands apart with an optical system that has been designed to maximise your eld of view. Panorama scopes offer a wider angle view than the Vantage range and have more premium features throughout. The optical system is Fully Multi-Coated with 16 layers, maximizing light transmission and clarity, while also delivering the wider view that is so important.
The 10× Half Mil Dot reticle in the Panorama line, and the Adjustable Objective feature make it a natural choice for varmint hunters and airgun shooters, while the additional eld of view makes keeping skittish targets in view easier than ever.
PANORAMA 4-12×50 AO 10× ½ MIL DOT
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Wide view optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- Glass etched reticle with red and blue illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- Integrated adjustable objective ring
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1⁄4 MOA low profile no-snag fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
|25mm / 1"
|Objective Lens Diameter
|No. Reticles Available
|Field Of View
||10.0 - 3.7m /100m
||Adjustable Objective - 9m - Infinity
||Red / Blue - 5 Levels
10× ½ MIL DOT RETICLE
Accurate mil spacing on 10×. Features dots and ties at half mil spacing, ensuring that there is always an aim point available. Glass etched fully floating reticle.
One of the additional benefits of the 10x Half Mil Dot is the mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacing segments of the hollow bars which can be used to accurately range find targets.